The Region 0 (all regions) 2-disc DVD will play in all countries. It contains the widescreen theatrical version of the film plus MORE THAN 6 HOURS of extras including:
• 360 degree Surround Sound and stereo audio
• English Closed Captioning
• Subtitles in Spanish, French, German and Japanese
• Director commentary with Tom Putnam
• Theatrical trailers
• Deleted scenes and bloopers
• Behind the scenes with the film’s cast, crew, and Dark Divide author Robert Michael Pyle
• An exclusive mood film with 360 panoramic video of locations from the film
• Q&A with the film’s cast from the virtual premiere of the film
• Dark Divide music video by Drive-By Truckers’ Patterson Hood
• Hike & Draw with renowned nature artist Jeremy Collins
Where Bigfoot Walks: Crossing the Dark Divide The book that started it all! More than 20 years after Where Bigfoot Walks was originally published, Dr. Robert Michael Pyle, a Yale-trained ecologist and a Guggenheim fellow, returns with a brand-new chapter that brings his work on the legend of Bigfoot into the new century. Paperback | 5.5 x 8.2, 464 pages | ISBN 9781619029378
Made in the USA, the theatrical poster for the film measures 27″ x 40″ on 100lb gloss paper stock.
Plus choose from one of our amazing, 100% cotton t-shirts and get A BONUS GIFT: Four free stickers! Two Jeremy Collins vinyl stickers and two bigfoot stickers! All printed in the USA!